martes, 5 de enero de 2016

Dreamed job



Hello class, today I'm going to talk about my dreamed job. I'd love to be a Production Designer in big Hollywood films. A Production Designer is responsible for all the things and objects that appears in a movie, and all the visual content, from the sceneries to the props.
An interesting thing about this job is that I could be working in very different projects with different styles and it allows it to be an outdoor and indoor job depending on the film or scene in which the action takes place.
Some of the process occurs on an office, but the most joyful process for me occurs on the set, where I can be creative and work with the materials.
At the ending of this year I will be finishing my art degree and I'm thinking of studying art direction, and taking different specific courses so then I can use my acquired abilities to improve my career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario